Sunday, February 24, 2008

Freeee, Freeee blogggggin!

So I have the chance to free blog this week so I'll tell you a bit about what i did this weekend. First off, I started by working at my father's restaurant on Friday night. I wasn't too bad, a little busy, but that's the norm for Friday nights. Saturday morning I didn't do much of anything other that sit at home and do some homework play a little soccer. It was a beautiful day and there was no reason not to play some futbol. Saturday night I worked at the restaurant again and waited tables. It wasn't as busy as it was on Friday night, but it was busy compared to other days of the week. In other news, lake Hartwell is hosting the Bass Maters tournament and my roommate is ecstatic about it! My roommate is a bit of a redneck, so you'll understand. Well, it's Sunday night and I'm off to play a little indoor soccer at Fike with the teammates! Until next time!

No comments: