Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mock Interview

My mock interview went well if I do say so myself. I interviewed for the job of team manager for Real Madrid. For those of you who don't know, team manager for pro teams really means the head coach. When it gets to that level, you don't really coach the players that much anymore, they already have all the skills, they just need someone to manage the formation and where each player plays and other things of the sort. Like I said, the interview went well, I thought I spoke with confidence and answered the questions well. I could have prepared a little better for some of the questions. The questions were pretty standard questions that are asked in many interviews but they had a slight soccer twist to them. I think Angie had some questions that Mark had sent her but unfortunately she couldn't get to them because she couldn't get online. Overall, it was a good time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I regret so much not being able to use Mark's questions! Just so you know... here they are:
What makes you think you can compete on a professional level? Ive scouted you and you are not the fastest player, do you think you can stay with pace of play and why? Where have you played in the past? What positions? What teams?

Now, those are for a player position, which I think is what I asked him for the day we talked, before I got the description. But I could have modified them somewhow, lol.

At any rate, you have a winning personality and a genuine love of the game. Good work!

Andrew O said...

I did my blog on your presentation. Angela said to make sure the person knew that you did it on their presentation. Thanks.

Amber M said...

I also did part of my blog on your presentation, so I just wanted to let you know! You did a great job. See you tomorrow in class!