Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Allow myself to introduce......... myself!"

Hello everyone, my name is Rene. I'm a business management major from Seneca, SC. I've lived here since I was 5 and I've grown up a Clemson Tiger. I hate the Gamecocks. My birthday is coming up soon and I turn 21!!! My parents are both from Mexico and I was born in California. I speak spanish and english fluently and I'm working on learning french. A lot of people ask me whether I speak english or spanish at home, and the answer to that is spanish. Then they ask if I think in spanish or english, and the answer to that is that it depends on what I'm thinking about. I enjoy playing soccer, snowboarding and skating. I play soccer for Clemson and I've loved every minute of it, despite having an awful season this past season. I also love to watch movies! I don't know who would know this, but the title to this post is a quote from Austin Powers! That's all I've got for today!

No comments: